- Nanoliter-scale reagent dispenser
- Tipless transfer, resulting in dramatic cost savings
- Improved information about sample integrity and improved transfer quality through measurement of DMSO or aqueous buffer levels.
- Elimination of RNAi or compound loss, cross-contamination, carryover or leachates through non-contact transfer.
- Extend RNAi library life through miniaturization of assays.
- Greatly simplified assay development and dilution processes through the flexibility to transfer any volume of liquid from any well to any other well.
- Robotic integration with 80 microplate ambient storage units.
- Robotic integration with Agilent PlateLoc heat sealer, Brooks x-Peel desealer and Agilent Barcode microplate labeler.
- 5.54Mp sCMOS camera (100fps, full-frame)
- Plan APO 4X-60X objectives
- Rapid autofocus (<200ms)on every field
- Simple optical path
- High-resolution positioning (<100nm)
- Solid state light engine with 5 discrete bands
- Filter set (DAPI, FITC, TRITC, Cy5)
- Environmental control (temperature, CO2, N2)
- Structured Illumination Microscopy module
- Integrated with a PreciseFlex 400 sample handler and a Liconic STX44 incubator for live cell experiments.
- Image analyses includes cell counting, live/dead assays, subcellular localization, signal transduction pathway analysis, cell cycle, cell morphological analyses, cell migration
BMG Labtech Pherastar FS multimode plate reader:
- Compound plating and reagent dispensing.
- Volumes ranging from 1.0 µl to 70 µl/well into multiple plates (96- and 384-well microplates
- Contained within a NuAire HEPA filtered enclosure
Bulk dispensing and plate washing for biochemical and cell-based assays
BioTek EL406 dual bulk dispenser/microplate washer:
- Low-volume dispensing and plate washing.
- Especially designed for gentle washing of microplates containing living cells.
- Integrated with a BioStack microplate stacker.
General Lab Facilities for assay preparation:
- Cell culture incubators under normoxic and hypoxic conditions
- Cell culture hoods
- Microfuges and centrifuges
- Liquid nitrogen cryopreservation
- Refrigerators and freezers