Service and Pricing
- Consultation and hands-on support on assay design (crucial step in HTS that will dictate the biological relevance of the genes identified).
- Biological assay optimization.
- Development, testing and screening of RNAi libraries using cell-based high-content imaging, and cell-based multimode plate reader readouts.
- Support statistics and bioinformatic analyses.
- Support validation of candidate gene targets.
- Assessment and identification of druggable targets.
For a discussion of services and costs, please contact Dr. Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call his office at 210-562-9078.