SAPCS 2023 Abstract Submission Guidelines:
The abstract submission deadline has passed.
- Titles should be indicative of the content of the abstract.
- * should indicate the presenter of the abstract.
- Affiliation of all authors should be included.
- Each abstract should contain: An introductory sentence indicating the purposes of the study;
- A brief description of appropriate experimental procedures;
- A summary of the new, unpublished data;
- A statement of the conclusions.
- Abbreviations can be used as long they are defined at their first mention in the text.
- The body of your abstract may not exceed 2,500 characters, excluding spaces. Figures and tables are not allowed. The author and institution list is not included in the character limit.
- All PRESENTERS must register to attend the conference.
- Abstracts will be selected for oral presentations four weeks before the symposium. Presenters will be notified by e-mail.
LISTING OF AUTHORS:
- Your Name
- Institute/Department Name